Solvent Recovery Unit Introduction
The capacity of the solvent recovery unit is 250L, the solution recovery rate is above 97%, and the recovery time is generally 4 to 6 hours. Recycling of the most commonly used solvents: including mineral spirits, flexo printing, lithographic printing and other solvents, suitable for industrial enterprises with a daily solvent consumption of around 250 liters or less.
Solvent Recovery Unit Features:
- The whole machine is designed according to European and American explosion-proof standards, and is produced according to Chinese explosion-proof standards. The main parts are imported with original packaging and genuine materials;
- Double-layer stainless steel bucket design, indirect heating, to prevent solvent leakage;
- The electric control box is 100% fully sealed to prevent electric sparks from contacting with solvents;
- The switch is made of explosion-proof materials that are not corroded by solvents;
- Fully sealed design of wire joints such as heating system;
- The motor is a magnetic levitation type imported from Germany, which will not generate electric sparks;
- The temperature display has no contacts and will not generate electric sparks;
- By leaving 3-5% solvent in the machine setting, it can ensure the safety of the equipment and improve the safety factor;
- Shut down at a fixed temperature, after the solvent is recovered, it will automatically shut down according to the steam temperature;
- Scheduled shutdown, according to the time, double shutdown protection function;
- Ultra-high temperature protection, when the machine exceeds the set temperature, it will automatically stop the heating system;
- Ultra-high pressure protection, when the air pressure in the tank of the machine exceeds 0.3br from the outside, the pressure will be automatically released to ensure the safety of the machine.
Solvent Recovery Unit Application:
- Automobile manufacturing and repair industry: Cleaning thinner for vehicle spraying equipment pipelines and spray guns.
- Precision instrument and hardware manufacturing industry: organic solvents for cleaning molds and processed products.
- Electronic product production industry (such as: LCD, LED, etc.): cleaning agent for cleaning molds and cleaning electronic products themselves.
- Sports equipment manufacturing industry: cleaning agents for wax-melting castings such as golf heads and fishing rods, and solvents for spraying and cleaning clubs and fishing rods.
- Paint manufacturing and chemical industry: various organic solvents and paint mixing agents for cleaning production equipment, containers and filling equipment.
- Shoe material industry: various organic solvents for cleaning spraying equipment.
- Plastic products: organic solvents for cleaning molds and processed products.
- Printing industry: Cleaning agent for cleaning plates and machines, such as board washing water, car washing water, etc.
- Painted gold jewelry industry: solvents used in surface pretreatment cleaning and electroplating pretreatment.
- Optical products: Solvents used in the cleaning of components in each production process and pre-coating treatment.
- Furniture manufacturing industry: organic solvents for cleaning spraying equipment and mixing paint.
- Separate working area: The equipment must be installed in a separate working area.
- Fixing at the bottom of the device.
- Safe distance from the wall: The distance between the fuselage and the wall should be more than 50 cm.
- Grounding: The ground wire of the machine and the cable must be grounded.
Step 1: fix the machine.
Step 2: Assemble the power supply.
Step 3: connect the electricity, the machine and the electric training ground wire must be grounded.
Step 4: Install the plastic pipe for the solvent outlet. Random distribution – a plastic tube, placed in the machine recycling bin. Put this plastic tube over the solvent outlet and lock the fixing collar.
Installation and debugging:
- Check the steam line for clogs or leaks.
- Whether the hot ring of the barrel lid is sealed and leak-free.
- Power-on inspection: Check to confirm that the fan is running normally and the heater is heating normally.
- Preliminary setting of the machine is made according to the boiling point and characteristics of the solvent to be recovered.