Solvent Recovery Equipment Introduction
T-450Ex solvent recovery equipment has a large capacity of 450 liters and a solvent recovery rate of up to 95%, which can reduce solvent waste disposal problems and reduce the purchase cost of new solvents. This solvent recovery equipment is based on fully automatic working cycle of solvent vapor temperature, timed cycle or combination of both, manufactured according to EExd explosion-proof standard, digital display panel with touch screen operation, diagnosis and alarm functions. Cycle time: 4 – 6 hours, working temperature: 5—200(℃).
Solvent Recovery Equipment Features:
- The cooling adopts Taiwan accessories, and the recovery rate is increased by 80%;
- Double-station machine dumping operation, safer operation;
- Japanese Omron intelligent temperature control, to solve the problem of foaming;
- Configure timing shutdown to avoid gas explosion;
- High boiling point solvent, equipped with vacuum pump;
- Using a rectangular bracket, it is firm and stable without tilting;
- U.S. original diaphragm pump and calstar vacuum pump, to transport the solvent remotely. Reduce labor costs;
- Japanese original circulating heat medium oil pump, more uniform heating, 50% faster recovery;
- Italian original hydraulic scraper power; slag removal is completed in 1 minute;
- Explosion-proof automatic feeding system; more labor-saving;
- Lower the slag discharge system and complete the slag discharge within 30 seconds.
Solvent Recovery Equipment Application:
Generally speaking, as long as your company’s waste solvents are organic solvents, solvent recovery equipment is suitable for your company.
Solvent recovery equipment can be used in the following types of factories:
Electronics factory, hardware factory, chemical factory, printing and dyeing factory, mold factory, machinery factory, plastic and rubber industry, furniture factory, printing factory, digital home appliance factory, etc.
Solvent Recovery Equipment Can Recycle The Types Of Organic Solvents:
Acetone, alcohol, hydrocarbon cleaning agent, thinner, board washing water, xylene, isopropanol, dmf, thinner, ethyl acetate, anti-white water, gun washing water, etc.
In order to prevent the deterioration of equipment performance, reduce work efficiency, and reduce the incidence of equipment failure, ZZKD reminds you that the solvent recovery equipment needs to pay attention to the following maintenance items in daily work.
- Cleaning: not only the surface, but also the chair corner audio equipment should be cleaned, so that the wear, sound, looseness, deformation, seepage and other defects of equipment and tooling are exposed, and the recovery groove needs to be removed in time. If the recycling measures are not cleaned up, it will directly affect the heat conduction effect and reduce the recycling efficiency.
- Lubrication. Lack of oil and fat will cause poor lubrication, make the equipment run abnormally, excessive wear of some parts, excessive temperature will cause hardness and wear resistance to decrease, and even cause thermal fatigue and the most coarse damaged cup. It should be regularly, quantitatively, qualitatively, and oiled in time at the parts that need to be lubricated
- Fastening: fasten bolts and nuts to avoid failures caused by loose parts, vibration, sliding and falling off;
- Sealing ring: The sealing ring is to prevent the waste solvent from leaking out during the recycling process. Wipe the edge of the sealing ring clean before recycling the solvent each time. The sealing ring needs to be replaced every 3000-5000 hours of use.
- Heat transfer oil: The performance of heat transfer oil directly affects the efficiency of waste solvent recovery. The life of heat transfer oil is 1000-1500 hours, and the heat transfer oil needs to be replaced regularly every 1000-1500 hours of work.
- Correctly operate in accordance with the instructions of the solvent recovery machine or the training of professionals;
- Clean the bottom of the pot when adding the solvent, or clean it once a day when changing the solvent, so as not to affect the cleaning effect after the reaction of the unreasonable solvent, and at the same time, it can cause the extension of the heating process
- Please turn off the power when the machine stops working, and turn off the air source if there is a vacuum pump;
- Keep the body of the solvent recovery machine clean and the site hygienic, and keep the space where the solvent is handled ventilated.