Automatic Solvent Recovery Introduction
T-125Exautomatic solvent recovery is a kind of equipment that uses the principle of distillation to evaporate the solvent into a gaseous state by heating, and the vapor enters the cooling system to liquefy and flow out, so as to recover clean organic solvents. It can regenerate and recycle waste, dirty and old organic solvents. Its existence helps to save a lot of procurement costs, while reducing environmental pollution.
Automatic Solvent Recovery Features:
- Two-stage heating setting: according to the components of the mixed solvent to be recovered, the temperature of the heater is set in two stages, so that solvents with different boiling points can be distilled from low temperature and high temperature in batches in order, avoiding the initial Adding to the temperature at one time, resulting in low boiling point overboiling solid components flowing into the pipeline and causing blockage;
- Fan running time setting: After the machine stops, the fan can continue to run for a period of time to improve the safety of operation;
- Simple operation: No special operation is required, employees only need to add materials, turn on the power, and clean up the residue. The whole process is automatically recycled and automatically shut down; saving human resources
- The quality of the solvent after recovery is as new: because this equipment adopts the principle of distillation and separation, no chemical components are added
- Various models: different models can be selected according to the actual amount of waste on site
- Cooling method: Air-cooled cooling principle is adopted to improve the cooling effect, shorten the recovery time, save electricity and protect the environment.
- Automatic shutdown system: can be controlled by time or temperature
- The recovery tank can be dumped, easy to remove residues
- Double-layer circulation cooling, environmental protection and pollution-free,
- Shut down at a fixed temperature, after the solvent is recovered, it will automatically shut down according to the steam temperature;
- Scheduled shutdown, according to the time, double shutdown protection function;
- Ultra-high temperature protection, when the machine exceeds the set temperature, it will automatically stop the heating system;
- The temperature display has no contacts and will not generate electric sparks;
- Accurate temperature: digital setting and display temperature, the minimum reading value is 0.1℃.
Types Of Solvent Solutions Suitable For Recovery
- Aromatic hydrocarbons: toluene, xylene, trimethylbenzene, etc.;
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons: pentane, hexane, octane, etc.;
- Alicyclic hydrocarbons: cyclohexane, cyclohexanone, tolyl cyclohexanone, etc.;
- Halogenated hydrocarbons: chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene, methylene chloride, trichloroethylene, etc.;
- Alcohols: methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, etc.;
- Ethers: ether, propylene oxide, etc.;
- Esters: methyl acetate, ethyl acetate, n-butyl acetate, etc.;
- Ketones: acetone, butanone, methyl isobutyl ketone, etc.;
- And other organic solvents not listed.
Types Of Solvent Solutions That Are Not Suitable For Recovery
- Dangerous solvents such as nitrocellulose (nitro) and oxidants;
- Strong acid or strong alkaline solvent;
- Highly toxic solvents;
- Solvents that are highly corrosive to stainless steel or copper pipes.
Benefits Of Buying Zzkd Automatic Solvent Recovery
1. High-quality fresh solvent supply every day
The waste solvents you generate every day can be recycled on the same day and then used in production. You don’t need to worry about the environmental pollution of the enterprise and the supervision and management of the national environmental protection department, and you don’t have to rely on professional recycling companies or environmental protection departments for disposal. ZZKD solves the shortcomings of low recovery rate, irregular color and poor quality of recovered solvents in recovery facilities such as distillation towers and recovery tanks and foreign solvent equipment.
2. Less equipment purchase and maintenance costs, quick cost recovery
The purchase cost of zzkd automatic solvent recovery is always lower than the construction cost of distillation towers and other recycling facilities, with less one-time investment; less consumables and accessories, durable equipment, simple maintenance, no need for special personnel to manage and maintain; all costs can be recovered within one year.
3. Greatly reduce the purchase volume and cost of your solvent
Except for the solvents you consume in use, most (over 95%) waste solvents can be recycled on the same day, and you only need to purchase a small amount of solvents to make up for the shortcomings of incorrect solvent consumption and poor quality during the production process.
4. Greatly reduce your waste solvent treatment costs
zzkd automatic solvent recovery combines the advantages and disadvantages of distillation towers and other recycling facilities. After more than ten years of research and technological improvement, it is a convenient and widely used solvent recovery treatment equipment. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to build distillation towers or recovery tanks and other facilities. .
5. You don’t need to worry about the safety of waste solvent stacking
zzkd automatic solvent recovery provides you with fast and convenient recycling facilities to quickly recycle a large amount of waste solvents produced every day. Help you solve various problems caused by the toxicity, flammability and explosion of waste solvents, and long-term stacking and occupation of space, save space and eliminate potential safety hazards.
6. Save resources, reduce pollution and protect the environment
Calculated on the basis of an a60 solvent recovery machine that recovers and processes 60 liters of solvent each time, it runs 12 hours a day, 4 times, 30 days a month. In this way, 86,400 liters of waste solvent can be recycled and processed every year, which is equivalent to reducing more than 80 tons of chemical waste, reducing resource consumption, greatly reducing waste solvent emissions, and benefiting environmental protection.